Take a new approach to storytelling in the Immersive Storytelling and Content Development Professional Certificate. Learn core literary devices and explore the work of Ray Bradbury to learn how to structure a compelling story. Then take your writing to new realities in the 8-week Producing Augmented and Virtual Reality Experiences course. By working with award-winning authors and experience designers, you will be prepared to develop content across any genre or industry.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Enhanced writing skills and practical tips for translating them into career opportunities
- Direct feedback from course instructor, Sam Weller, literary master and Bradbury’s authorized biographer
- Your own VR production built using Unity software along with real-world techniques to develop immersive content for original series, games, commercials, and more
Certificate pricing and details:
- 9-credit tuition (3 credits per course): $2,991
- Non-credit tuition: $2,409
- Fees: $120 Registration Fee (required for both credit and non-credit options)
- Duration: 24 weeks
SAVE 10% OFF TUITION WITH CODE “CERT10” AT CHECKOUT WHEN YOU SELECT “APPLY A DISCOUNT” UNDER EACH COURSE.