Get the motivation and management skills you need to lead a successful nonprofit by earning a Nonprofit Arts Management Professional Certificate. This 3-course certificate covers the fundamentals of creative entrepreneurship, the process of fundraising and self-promotion, and the basics of effective communication. Learn how to bring your team together with a mission and vision statement as you explore new creative writing skills that are invaluable at any nonprofit.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Strategies for organizing staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers
- Actionable plans for fundraising and revenue generation with a deep dive on financial reporting and nonprofit tax law
- Writing samples to add to your creative and professional portfolio
- The fundamentals of entrepreneurship with business plans that will set a sustainable foundation of growth for your nonprofit
Certificate pricing and details:
- 9-credit tuition (3 credits per course): $2,691
- Non-credit tuition: $2,115
- Fees: $120 Registration Fee (required for both credit and non-credit options)
- Duration: 24 weeks
SAVE 10% OFF TUITION WITH CODE “CERT10” AT CHECKOUT WHEN YOU SELECT “APPLY A DISCOUNT” UNDER EACH COURSE.