Launch your coding career with Swift. Swift’s speed and efficiency have attracted a large community of coders at all experience levels, and as Apple’s official language, Swift is designed to be easy to learn and use. During this introductory course, you’ll learn the basics of working with computer programs, data types, operators, conditionals and data structures. Using Xcode, you’ll create Swift projects including a simple algorithmic program that expresses results with basic media elements.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Ability to navigate the Mac OS and the Xcode interface in order to code in the Swift programming language
- Problem-solving skills to troubleshoot code errors
- Experience writing basic code when given a set of problems to solve within the Xcode interface
- Industry insight and real-life applications of Swift
Course pricing and details:
- 3-Credit Tuition: $897
- Non-Credit Tuition: $705
- Fees: $40 Registration Fee
- Duration: 8 Weeks
Earn a Professional Certificate:
Foundations of Swift Coding and iOS can be applied to a Professional Certificate, including our iOS App Development with Swift Coding Professional Certificate and General Creative Studies Professional Certificate.