Managing a successful nonprofit is a balancing act between short-term strategy and long-term vision. In this course, you will learn how to strike that perfect balance with proven strategies to lead a sustainable and mission-driven nonprofit. Explore innovative approaches to financial planning, fundraising, staff organization, leadership, branding, marketing, and future trends.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Strong mission and vision statement
- Deep dive on financial reporting and nonprofit tax law
- Strategies for organizing staff, Board of Directors, and volunteers
- Actionable plans for fundraising and revenue generation
- Forward-thinking approaches to marketing and branding
Course pricing and details:
- 3-Credit Tuition: $897
- Non-Credit Tuition: $705
- Fees: $40 Registration Fee
- Duration: 8 Weeks
Earn a Professional Certificate:
Nonprofit Management and Leadership can be applied to our Nonprofit Arts Management Professional Certificate and General Creative Studies Professional Certificate.